Remember, each person learns at a different pace – our instructors will work with you to ensure that you’re up and kiting as quickly as posible. But the most important thing is that you have fun!
- Professional IKO – instructors
- Professional IKO – assistants
- All equipment including: Board, kite, bar, harness, lifejacket and helmet.
- Security boat
Generally, you will need about 7 hours of instruction to achieve the first level of independent riding:
- Setting up your equipment
- Riding out and coming back without going upwind
*Prices includes International certification, equipment, insurance of your equipment, instructors and assistant.
70 $US/ H
130 $US/ 2H
360 $US/ 6H
440 us $US/ 8H
55 $US/ H
100 $US/ 2H
300 $US/ 6H
380 $US/ 8H
420 $US/ 6 Hours+ supervision 2 hours
520 $US/ 8 hours+supervision 2 hours
370 $US/ 6 Hours+ supervision 2 hours
450 $US/ 6 Hours+ supervision 2 hours