Wingfoiling is a water sport that combines elements of windsurfing, kitesurfing, and foiling. It involves using a handheld wing, similar to a small kite, to harness the wind and propel yourself across the water on a hydrofoil board. By manipulating the wing and shifting your weight, you can glide smoothly above the water’s surface, even in light wind conditions. Wingfoiling has gained popularity in recent years due to its versatility and accessibility for all skill levels!
How the Wing lessons work :
- Wing Foil lessons are best to start in light wind conditions, 5-10 knots.
- The lesson starts on the beach with learning how to handle the wing.
- After understanding how to control the wing you are going in the water with a Stand Up Paddle board.
- If you have a lot of experience with water sports we believe that you will spend around 2h to understand the control of the wing and easily travel with the SUP board.
- For the next 2h you should be able to control the wing on the foil board, start flying and understand the balance on the foil.
Whenever you show good control of the wing and good balance on the foil board, you are able to stop with lessons and practice on your own, so you can start renting the equipment to practice as much as possible.
Equipment included in the Price:
Wing 4/5/6 meter
Buoyancy aid (Life jacket)
85 $US/ Hour
65 $US/ Hour